With the modified Stent Panel workbench finished, I officially own too many workbenches to fit in my tiny shop. And so, as I teased before, my old workbench is officially FOR SALE. It’s sturdy and conventional and much of the hardware is included.
- Asking price: $1,000 (cash on hand or paypal). Just trying to make back cost of materials and hardware.
- Overall dimensions: 90 x 22 x 33.75 (with 3.75″ thick top).
- Metal face vise and crochet (with screw) included.
Email: email@example.com for details. See below for additional specifications and pictures.
You have to pick it up from my home. No shipping available.
- Material: White Ash, other than the vise jaws (which are mahogany) and the tool shelf (which is home center plywood). Everything raw wood or coated in boiled linseed oil.
- Benchtop: 90″ long by 22″ wide, 3.75″ thick. The back 7″ or so of the benchtop is only 3″ thick (there used to be a tool well). The benchtop is not permanently affixed to the frame and can be disassembled for ease of transport.
- Frame: Total height 33.75″. Total depth 24″. Undercarriage is about 65″ wide (i.e., the benchtop overhangs the frame by 12″ or so on each end).
- Included Workholding: 12″ quick release metal face vise (seen immediately below); Veritas low profile planing stop (seen immediately below); crochet with wooden screw (see later pictures); five 1″ red oak bench dogs with bullet catches (see later pictures).
- Other Notes: Front legs have 3/4″ dog holes for generic benchdogs or Grammercy Tools holdfasts. The benchtop has 1″ dog holes for Crucible Tool holdfasts. Holdfasts not included.
To repeat, you must come pick up the bench from my home in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. No shipping is available.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details. See below for pictures.