I’ve been rapid fire finishing smaller projects, in the hope of clearing out some space in the shop.
First, I finished (literally and figuratively) my travel-size tool chest. It’s not a coffin.
Then, I completed the first of two Japanese saw horses. The second one is in process, and I will probably make two more in short order.
Next, the rolling cart for my new Craftsman tool chest went together rather easily. It’s solid, if unspectacular.
Finally, a hanging corner shelf for my bedroom was an exercise in directional planing. After some espresso stain, it may become an upcoming Basic Project.
There are a few other things to clear out as well, but nothing woodworking related. The shop feels less cluttered, at least.