Usually on The Apartment Woodworker, I try to come up with clever titles for posts. Today, no such luck.
It’s been almost 6 months since I started The Apartment Woodworker, and it’s been pretty clear to me from the beginning that I needed a real camera. The internal camera on my Samsung smartphone is pretty good, but like all smartphone cameras, any bit of zoom immediately grained out the picture. I had been putting it off until I was sure The Apartment Woodworker was something I’d enjoy. It’s been a blast, so I took the plunge and bought a proper point and shoot. It even shoots video, so maybe there is some of that in store.
I have tapped a buddy of mine to teach me how to use the thing. I’m hoping that with a bit of training, and some better lighting (which I will unveil later this week), The Apartment Woodworker will reach new heights of artsy foofiness. The updated banner (full image below) was shot using the new camera.